Friday, February 02, 2007

That was quick!


We are back! It was a quick trip but a fun one. I forgot how cold it gets up north, and am now completely grateful to be living here. I thought 3 days would be plenty to get everything done we wanted to do, but it wasn't. Our next trip we are going to need to go out and see our friends and see our old house. And a trip to temple square is on the top of Maddie's list for our next visit. Time flies when you're having fun! My parents threw Maddie a birthday party on Wednesday night since they won't be here for her birthday next Tuesday. She was so happy! My mom always makes us our favorite dinner on our birthday so she asked Maddie what she wanted to have and Maddie without skipping a beat said "Corndogs"! So there we were, all around the table having a "picnic" with our corndogs. And my Mom made Maddie a pink birthday cake to top it all off. I don't know which she was more excited about, the presents or that pink cake.

0 comments: