Sunday, August 24, 2008

Help!

When I was little my Mom made little cards that she and my Dad would put in my lunchbox so that when I got to lunch, there was a little note from them. Now that Maddie is in school all day and having lunch I wanted to continue the tradition but I can't remember all the different little sayings that she had on them. If you have any ideas, please post a comment!! This is all I have so far...

9 comments:

Brandi said...

OK...that's it! There is no way one mom can come up with so many cute things! Those are darling! How about this for one: Maddie-Enjoy school, you still have 11 years left!
HAHA! No, that's not very inspiring is it... :) CUTE!

Kim said...

What a great idea! I love it. I used to leave Chris notes all around the house when we first got married. I got lots of ideas off the web. Sometimes I would use treats, tie something on the milk jug, steering wheel, etc. He loved it! I'm sure it will make an awesome impression on Madi! I am definitely going to do it for Nate! You can never remind your children too often of how much they are loved!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

What about, "Never forget you have the coolest, prettiest mom ever"...it sounds good to me...

Chris said...

I forgot that I did that! Wow you have a good memory. How about this one...."Do well in school so you can be as smart as your Nanna?
" HAHAHA I threw those things out long ago so I'm not a lot of help with this one but what you have is darling. She will heart them.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

My family has always been about the "love notes"! My mom would always write them on our napkins and now I do the same for Jordan. Let's see, how about "I Believe in You!" That is something my dad has said to us for years and years and even today it continues to have an incredible impact on my life! I think to myself, "well if HE belives in me, I do to"!! :-)

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

...alright, grammatical correction (it's late!:-/) "well if HE beliEves in me, I do toO!" I am a total grammar/spelling nut!!

Kelli Proctor said...

you are such a way cute mom! You are already doing better than me by making your notes so cute, so I wish I had advice. I just write a note on the lunch bag with a sticker. Nothing fancy, but those notes are so way cute! Love them!

Jill said...

What a great idea! And, of course, they look so cute. :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You are so creative & do so much for your adorable kids, they will always remember this!
ideas?: "Good Judas, school's almost over!" Hahhaa- I'm sure she would really appreciate that one
luvs