Remember my word for the year "chill"?!
I swear...I think I won't pick a word ANYMORE. It is just asking for it. I don't want any more.
Thankyouverymuch.
We are MOviNg.
Yup.
Packin' boxes and cursing myself for keeping stuff I didn't need to.
"Why are you moving?" you might ask.
Well that is a LONG story that I don't want to go on and on about. Short summary...we purchased a lease option on this house when we moved up. The owner now wants more than we want to pay, recession people...recession!!!
{I would also like to be able to buy food and toilet paper, you know, all the good stuff.}
So we started our search. Found a home. Spent a week telling myself and Josh that we had time and not so nicely that I wasn't moving...yet. Somehow he talked me into going back and looking at it one more time. The second I walked in, there it was again.
That feeling.
The "you are home" "this is where you are supposed to be" feeling. On the upside it is only 5 minutes away from our current house! Hooray!
I have learned the hard way on many occasions that I should listen to that feeling. So we are moving folks. I have so much I want to update on the blog {sister's wedding, Maddie's bday parties, all sorts of everyday crap} but it just might have to wait a few weeks.
Now for the reason for the post. If you are trying to call us at home you won't be able to reach us. Comcast went and confused themselves. We called to give them transfer dates and ended up with a great deal that would mean dropping landline phone services when the move happens. I am totally good with that. Comcast jumped a bit early and cut off internet and phone lines that day, not a few weeks from now. So we called back and they said they fixed it. Turns out something went wrong. We now have internet but no phone. (well it will ring and go to voicemail that we can't get) A few hours later we will have phone but no internet. They are crazy. SOOO...if you need us don't bother with the landline anymore. They may fix it but it won't be important in a few weeks anyway. If you need our #'s just email me!
Wow...I blabbered a lot.




5 comments:
No Wonder!!!!
good luck on the move! You gotta do it if you get that feeling for sure! Love ya!
My word!! Another move!! At least it is close this time. Good luck.
I so hope you are surviving the packing craziness!!
But I must say, Stupid Comcast!
Sorry you have another move...I do too.
If you have any boxes you dont need after....PLEASE tell me. I will do anything! :)
Love you and miss you...perhaps we ought to move in next to you...then we wont have that "move" feeling.
Post a Comment