So for the past few weeks I have been getting e-mails from someone who happens to share the same last name that we have. She has sent pictures of nieces and nephews, forwards she thought were funny, etc. I called Josh up when I first started getting them and asked if there was someone in his family with that name, thinking maybe they were family that I just had never met. Nope. So far I have only opened a few and for the most part have been deleting them. Then today there was an e-mail with pictures of horses in the snow and asking me which ones I liked. Huh? So I am debating on whether or not to e-mail her back. And if I do, what do I say? "Hi, you have been e-mailing me for WEEKS and sending pictures of your family and I have no clue who you are?" It has made me start thinking...I wonder if I have ever done this! You wouldn't know unless someone actually e-mailed back that they didn't know who you were. I know, this post is not the most entertaining...in fact it is completely random but sometimes random is all I have!
3 years ago




1 comments:
My family has been trying to plan our family vacation and some wrong email address got on our list. Some random Goodrich person was getting lots of emails about the dates we'd go and etc.. etc.. He emailed and told us the mistake - so we took him off the list, but still kind of funny.
Post a Comment