I have mentioned 'projects' a couple of times in Thankful Thursdays. So here is #1... So almost a year ago, I jumped into the "digital world" and started fiddling around with Photoshop. It started small and innocent with just making blog headers and stuff. Now it has become my new addictive habit. A couple of other girls in the neighborhood also started doing stuff with it and we were talking one night about needing good dinner recipes and it suddenly morphed into a project...because I do that. Anyway...we all took our absolute favorite tried and family approved recipes and made recipe cards. We bought photo albums and now have a cookbook filled with a different dinner idea for a month, the sides you could make with it...and of course you have to have desserts!
And while I am on the subject...if you are around here on July 12th...we are having a big scrapbook yardsale! Yep, I am cleaning house and selling my scrapbook "collection" off. Come and buy all of the cute things that a few of us are not going to get to use because we have switched to digital scrapbooking!!! Our loss...your gain! Josh doesn't admit it but I think he is excited to not have scrapbook stuff/projects/etc...laying all over the house. He will miss the nights of eating around unfinished pages on the kitchen table, right....



6 comments:
YAY! You put our cute little books on your blog! I must say I proudly display mine on my kitchen counter! That was fun..can't wait for ABC books!
Very cute! I made a recipe book for Christmas for my friends and family the "digi" way! Very fun!
Those look like the cutest books-- what a great idea! Are they for sale?! :)
Those turned out so dang cute! Can't wait to start digital stuff- hopefully sooner, than later :)
luvs
Love it! I, too, have been sucked into digital scrapbooking. All of the benefits far outweigh the 'old-fashioned" way of scrapbooking! Too bad we don't live closer or I'd be joining your group!
I can't wait for my copy!!!
Post a Comment