Monday, September 29, 2008

8 things...

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. 24 (I heart Jack Bauer!)
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
5. Chuck
6. American Idol
7. Prison Break
8. CSI

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Cafe Rio
2. The Pizza/Pasta Factory
3. Red Robin
4. Morelia's (best Mexican food...by Fashion Place Mall)
5. In 'N Out
6. Parrothead Island Broiler
7. Sweet Tomatos
8. The Smokehouse

(My friend Melissa just did hers and it reminded me that I have more favorite restaurants, why did I forget to list them? And yes, that means there are more than 8, but what can I say, I love good food!)

9. Samuri 21
10. Texas Roadhouse
11. Cheesecake Factory

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. slept past my alarm
2. made it to church...just before the sacrament (a good day!)
3. found out our meeting time changes in 2 weeks!
4. did my primary secretary stuff
5. changed my blog
6. read my book
7. enjoyed a night off while Josh made homemade chili and rootbeer
8. went to bed at a decent hour!

8 things to look forward to...
1. family pictures tomorrow!!!
2. Conference weekend
3. All day scrap party
4. going to the pumpkin patch
5. getting the rest of the painting done
6. getting the carpets cleaned
7. Halloween and Thanksgiving right around the corner!
8. family coming to visit!

8 things I love about Fall...
1. cooler temperatures
2. the leaves changing colors
3. getting out my fall decorations
4. jeans and sweaters
5. the smells of the holidays
6. baking in the kitchen
7. the kids can play outside even in the middle of the day
8. sitting on the couch with hot chocolate and a blanket

8 things on my wishlist...
1. Hayden potty trained
2. A house with more space and a big playroom
3. to get ALL my scrapbook stuff organized or given away or tossed
4. to go on a cruise
5. to go to England and Italy
6. to be a better person
7. Hayden potty trained (oh, did I say that already, I must REALLY want it!)
8. a few more hours in the day

8 people I tag...
1. Ashley :)
2. Brooke
3. Heather
4. Kim
5. Marion
6. Rachel
7. Brandi
8. Melissa

(if I didn't tag you, I am sorry...if you want to do this tag...please do! I love to read them!)

5 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Wow, I was surprised to see Morelia's on there! I love that place and have been going there since I was a little girl!

Melissa said...

Holy Smokes! I'm one of the 1st people to comment! That is a first! Cute Post :) I Love the office too!... well you will see just how much we have in common :)

Joshua Hood said...

What!! Jon & Kate beat out Chuck and Prison Break??? We need to get you more sleep ;-)

Marion said...

I have never heard of Morelia's. We're gonna have to try it.

This is the first time I've done the tag thing. Should be fun.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love these- maybe I'll get around to doing it :) Love the "Waiting on a Woman" song!
luvs