Monday, February 06, 2012

A little piece of heaven....

We just got back from an awesome family vacation to California. Today is my oldest's birthday. She is 10 today. 10. Holy crap. I have been a mother for an entire decade as of today. So we are celebrating and doing mounds and mounds of laundry. I just had to post a picture. This is what I like to call a little piece of heaven. No where to be, no appointments to keep, no phone calls to return. Just the sound of waves crashing on the shore and kids giggling and splashing. I could live right here.


iphone photo

I will be back with TONS, and I do mean tons, of photos and stories!

2 comments:

Lamchops said...

Rachel-I just had the shock thought myself about my oldest. Happy Birthdayto your old gal! It goes waaay too fast. Miss your family down in SU.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks so great! We're headed to California in about 3 1/2 months. Can't wait...especially after seeing your picture.