Monday, June 01, 2009

Moved

10 comments:

Julie Smith said...

Brandi was so sad that you were leaving. I heard that your new house is fabulous so that is fun! I hope you will still want to make all of my cards and invites. Good luck with your new adventure!

Emily said...

I don't think I need your new address because I can get it from Tina ;) but I would love to know the name of the font you used for "moved"!!

Glad you got here safe & sound (I hope all your stuff made it okay, too).

Paul/Heather said...

I want to come visit.....tell me when. :)
maybe we can take the kids to the splash park here.

Brandi said...

Sniff sniff...yes, i want your new info!
Hope all is well and hope you are enjoying your new house!
We miss you!

Rachelle said...

I want your new info :)

Rachel said...

Em..I should probably leave the info on your site but I will put it here too in case someone else wants to know too. Little Dreamer Designs (link on my blog) go to CD Muckosky's designs and it is the Oh Happy Day Alphabet.

Melissa said...

haha - I was just about to ask you wont font that was too! it is so cute! miss ya!

Jessica Marie said...

I would love to know where you guys moved to! sunloverjess at gmail. I hope you're settling in well!

Butterfields said...

well of course we want to know...hehe.. and tell josh I am still waiting for my px90 cds :)
he was going to hook me up....

Teresa L said...

OK, totally nuts way to get a hold of you. Teresa here...(primary-I know). Jamie asked me to contact! She was hoping you could call her. If you still have phone #'s? Wishing you well. Thanks.